Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Maymand is also a UNESCO World Heritage site and the village includes 2500 rooms all carved out of the rock. Maymand Stone House Ecolodge is a part of a community-Based Tourism project which is hosting guests in the ancient rocky houses. In Mayamand Stone House you have the chance of staying and joining a local family in a 3000 years old house carved out of the rock.
The houses are facilitated with comfortable stuff and provide a pure sense of rural life style. Our local family provide you the best local foods with a reasonable price. Benefiting local community is our main mission.
You can access the village from Kerman, Yazd and Shiraz by catching a bus or taxi to Shahrbabak and then going to the Maymand village by taxi.
As Maymand is a UNESCO Heritage site and any changes to the original houses is prohibited, non of the houses in the village include the bath. Additionally, the toilet is shared. After you have received your booking confirmation, you must contact the Maymand Stone House in advance of your arrival to inform them about your travel arrangements and they will welcome you to the village and bring you to your accommodation.
Maymand Stone House polices & conditions;
Cancellation policy: 3 days before arrival by 6pm.
Check in from 14:00 to 21:00 .But we can arrange later check in if you request in advance.
Check out before 11:00 .
Payment upon arrival by cash.
Reception Time From 8:00 am to 9:00 pm.
The maximum period of stay is of 14 days. 규정 보기
객실 현황 확인
- 무료 아침 식사
- 무료 주차장
- 수건은 포함되지 않음
- 야외 테라스
- 공항 이동
- 익스프레스 체크인/아웃
- 투어 / 여행 안내 데스크
계정의 비밀번호를 입력해주세요 <% email %>