Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
1. Any change or cancellation to your reservation must be requested by dialing from Mexico at +52 967 688 54 30 with a minimum of 72 hours before the arrival date at the hotel, providing your confirmation code (s).
For reservations made the same day of the stay, no changes or cancellations will be applied, so the credit card with which the reservation was guaranteed will be charged for the concept of "No Show", which corresponds to the charge for the amount of one night plus tax for each room (hereinafter the "No Show" charge).
2. Regardless of the reserved nights, if the change or cancellation is not made in the aforementioned time and manner, or if the Guest does not show up on the date of entry, the charge of "No Show" will be made.
3. All reservations must be guaranteed by credit card in the name of the Guest or through a deposit for an amount equal to the total amount to be paid for the stay. In the event that said reservation is not guaranteed, the Hotel will not be obliged to respect the reservation. .
The Hotel will carry out a pre-verification with the issuing bank of the credit card 24 hours before the arrival of the guest. If said pre-verification is not approved, the reservation will be considered as not guaranteed and the Hotel will not be obliged to respect the stay of the same.
4. The credit card provided when making the reservation will only serve as a guarantee of the reservation, so when the Guest's check-in is registered, the Guest must provide the corresponding form of payment. In payments by credit or debit card, the cardholder must present an official photo identification.
5. In the event that the Guest does not make the payment at the time of check in or does not comply with what is established in the previous point, it will be interpreted as a lack of presentation of the Guest and will give rise to the charge for "No Show" in the same terms of the next point.
6. In stays of more than one night, if the Guest does not appear at the Hotel on the date and time established for the check-in registration, the "No Show" charge will be applied to the credit card with which it was guaranteed. the reservation; the charge will be only for the first night of the reserved rooms plus taxes. The rest of the stays will be canceled automatically.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
If you are for work or simply want to know the enigmatic state of Chiapas, the best option is Mayastal.
Relax in a beautiful property in the center of San Cristobal de las Casas, just a few steps from the Andador Guadalupe.
Why are we the best option?
The best location (20 meters from the Guadalupano walkway)
Dining room for your personal use and bar area.
Sky bar where you can relax with a quiet reading in the morning or prepare a barbecue in the afternoon.
Training area to play some cards, play dominoes or any other board game you want
Fully equipped kitchen for you to prepare your meals
High speed WIFI
Mayastal offers a warm and quiet environment, our facilities will make you feel that you are receiving what you really deserve.
Each room has a closet with personal locks or lockers for your safety.
Clean sheets and towels upon arrival.
Continental breakfast included
Free Beer on Wednesday Friday nights
- Bar service inside the hostel only for guests
- Towels and lockers service.
Feel at home and enjoy a pleasant stay, we have rooms for men and women!
Mayastal Policies & Conditions:
Cancellation policy: 24h before arrival. In case of a late cancellation or No Show, you will be charged the first night of your stay.
Check in from 12:00 to 22:00 .
Check out before 12:00 .
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards.
This property may pre-authorize your card before the arrival.
Breakfast not included.
Reception Hours 7:00 to 00:00
Dorms only for Females.
Surcharge for credit cards 19.5%
We do not accept customers younger than 7 to 68 years of age. 규정 보기
객실 현황 확인
- 무료 아침 식사
- 무료 와이파이
- 타월 포함
- 솥 / 냄비
- 온수 샤워
- 조식 포함되지 않음
- 24 시간 경비
- 24 시간 리셉션
- 객실 청소
- 공항 이동
- 안내 데스크(운영 시간 제한)
- 익스프레스 체크인/아웃
- 타월 대여
- 투어 / 여행 안내 데스크
계정의 비밀번호를 입력해주세요 <% email %>