Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
Cancelation should be informed 3 days beforehand. Otherwise, 50 percent of the first night fee is charged.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
As Masood is located in a rural area, I ask my guests to observe the rules of rural life like not listening to very load music.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
The house is reconstructed in a classical manner which we never see in today's modern life. It includes three bedrooms, a kitchen and two traditional balconies, a private yard and a parking lot.
It provides a time when you can relax in a rural area and enjoy watching an intact nature without any frustration and anxiety. Masoo is located in a mountain-side area that is neither so warm nor so cold.
Moreover, you can ether order dishes which consist of local foods or you can prepare your own meal.
Masoo Ecotourism Policies & Conditions:
Cancellation policy: 72 hours before arrival.
Check in from 14:00 to 23:00 .
Check out before 12:00 .
Payment upon arrival by cash - USD only.
24 hour Reception.
No Pets Allowed.
Extra Policy from Property:
In special conditions check in and check out times could be flexible if there is no reservation before or after. Contact Masoo if there is a special situation and also to confirm arrival time. 규정 보기
객실 현황 확인
- 무료 시티 투어
- 무료 아침 식사
- 무료 주차장
- 기구 및 용구
- 온수 샤워
- 24 시간 리셉션
- 공항 이동
- 타월 대여
- 식사 이용가능
계정의 비밀번호를 입력해주세요 <% email %>