Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Aimed at fun friendly adventure travellers, we offer simple and comfortable rustic accommodation including eight budget dome tents, five cottages and two safari tents as well as having a large camping area if you come with your own tent.
We provide clean facilities with hot showers, cozy bar and dining area with freshly prepared meals for our full board guests and a small self-catering kitchen area with fridge, gas stove and basic utensils for our guests who prefer to prepare their own meals.
Our electricity is 100% solar with just a back up generator for bad weather days, therefore we ask you to refrain from using high wattage items such as hair dryers. We also have seven friendly dogs and three happy cats living onsite so if you do not like cats and dogs, you may not enjoy it here!
From our base here you can partake in activities including game drives, nature walks, school and village visits, home stays, bush camping, sundowners, traditional BBQs and hot air ballooning. Located just 3.8km before the Sekenani gate of the Maasai Mara National Reserve and only 300m from the main road, we are accessible via public transport or we can organise you private taxi transfers from Nairobi if you prefer which cost US$ 150 (1-3pax) each way per vehicle and the journey takes around 5 hours.
We have Land Cruisers based at our camp for game drives which are converted for game viewing and are inclusive of an experienced driver guide and fuel.
Game drives cost US$ 60 per person per full day, minimum of 2 people required. In the event there are no other guests, solo travellers will be required to pay the rate of 2 people. Your personal park entry is payable on top which is US$ 80 per adult per day. Private use of a game drive vehicle for just your own group can also be arranged, contact us in advance for rates and booking.
As well as plenty of space if you come with your own tent we have simple single and double budget dome tents which share communal toilet and shower facilities. We also have two double ensuite safari tents and various cottages which can sleep between 1-4 people in each with private toilet and shower attached.
All our accommodation is complete with comfortable beds which have linens, blankets and towels included and the tents have solar powered lighting inside. Due to being 100% solar powered, charging of electronics is done centrally in our bar area so we can monitor high wattage items. Charging is also available in the self catering kitchen area.
Our Hostel World rates are based on self catering and the use of our small self catering kitchen area in the campsite is included in the price. Individual set meals are also available from the camp kitchen at a cost of $10 per person for breakfast, $10 per person for lunch (packed lunches can be provided for full day game drives) and $15 per person for 3 course dinner. 규정 보기
객실 현황 확인
- 무료 주차장
- 침대시트 제공
- 타월 포함
- 기구 및 용구
- 솥 / 냄비
- 안전 금고
- 야외 테라스
- 예약 교환
- 온수 샤워
- 조식 포함되지 않음
- 24 시간 경비
- 공항 이동
- 안내 데스크(운영 시간 제한)
- 짐 보관 가능
- 타월 대여
- 식사 이용가능
- 티 / 커피 시설
계정의 비밀번호를 입력해주세요 <% email %>