Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
We offer 12 rooms, which include single, double, twin, trio and family guest rooms, a selection of which feature ensuite bathrooms. Relax with a book in our sundrenched courtyard or unwind in the lounge area, catch a movie and socialise with new friends from all over the world. During your stay you’ll enjoy free WI-FI, coin laundry facilities, free parking (limited) and plenty of complimentary tea and coffee in our equipped shared kitchen.
Our Manly Accommodation is located less than five minutes walk from Manly Beach and just a short stroll from Manly Corso and Manly Ferry Wharf. With 11 cafes and restaurants close by, you’re never far from somewhere to grab a drink or a bite to eat after a day at the beach.
We look forward to welcoming you to our friendly, family-run guest house soon!
1. Check-in from 4pm to 6pm
2. Check-out by 10am
3. Lost keys will incur a cost of $50.00 to replace
4. No courtyard use after 09:30pm
5. All dishes must be washed immediately after use
6. Any damages will be charged
7. A credit card will be required to check-in
8. No guests allowed in the rooms 규정 보기
객실 현황 확인
- 무료 도시 지도
- 무료 와이파이
- 침대시트 제공
- 타월 포함
- 다리미 / 다리미판
- 온수 샤워
- 조식 포함되지 않음
- 케이블 TV
- 안내 데스크(운영 시간 제한)
- 티 / 커피 시설
계정의 비밀번호를 입력해주세요 <% email %>