Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Rincon del Mar is a small fishing village in the department of Sucre, Colombia around 13km from ‘San Onofre’ 2.5 hours south of Cartagena along the Caribbean coast. This is a great location to stop at if you are heading from Cartagena to Medellin and absolutely perfect for a few days rest and relaxation before hitting the big cities again.
Our rooms are basic but cozy, the dorms have no more tan 7 beds and can fit only 7 people, and privates rooms have a double bed and a single bed. Bathrooms are shared but are plenty of them. Our front door opens to the beach where you´ll find our bar and plenty of hammocks and chairs to relax in the sun. We don´t serve food as we like to support the local people by giving them business. We have an open air kitchen and there is a restaurant right next door that will deliver food to your spot on the beach. Tours to the San Bernardo islands are also easily arranged and that a beautiful spot to spend a few hours. For those of you who are a bit more adventurous we can also around horse riding through the local farmlands and along the beach. Taking a walk through Rincon del Mar is an adventure in itself, just exploring the town and meeting the friendly locals.
Come visit us, everyone is waiting!
Hostel Mamallena on the Beach Policies & Conditions:
Check in from 11:00 to 23:00 .
Check out before 12:00
Cancellation policy: 72 hours before arrival.
Payment upon arrival by cash.
This property may pre-authorise your card before arrival.
Taxes not included - 19.00%
Breakfast not included.
Reception open 24 hours.
Child friendly. 규정 보기
객실 현황 확인
- 무료 와이파이
- 인터넷 사용가능
- 침대시트 제공
- 타월 포함
- 기구 및 용구
- 솥 / 냄비
- 야외 테라스
- 예약 교환
- 조식 포함되지 않음
- 천정 환풍기
- 24 시간 경비
- 안내 데스크(운영 시간 제한)
- 인터넷 사용
- 짐 보관 가능
- 투어 / 여행 안내 데스크
- 티 / 커피 시설
- 보드 게임
계정의 비밀번호를 입력해주세요 <% email %>