Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
The air-conditioned and soundproofed rooms include a desk, telephone and flat-screen TV. The private bathroom has a hairdryer and free toiletries. The front-facing accommodation has a balcony with a view of the Cours Saint-Louis. The rooms at the rear of the hotel overlook courtyards and rooftops.
Guests can enjoy a daily continental breakfast in the hotel restaurant 'Le Petit Saint Louis', which is also open for lunches and dinners. There is also a bar.
MAISON SAINT LOUIS Policy and Condition:
Cancellation Policy: 48h before arrival. In case of a late cancellation or No Show, you will be charged the first night of your stay.
Check in from 15.00 to 00.00, if beyond, notify the reception
Check out before 11.00
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit and Amex
Taxes not included (Tourist tax 1.65)
Breakfast not included
24 hours reception.
Pet are allowed with a supplement of 10 € / day.
Children and minor not accepted (if unaccompanied) 규정 보기
객실 현황 확인
- 무료 도시 지도
- 무료 와이파이
- 인터넷 사용가능
- 타월 포함
- Follows Covid-19 sanitation guidance
- 다리미 / 다리미판
- 아기침대 제공
- 안전 금고
- 야외 테라스
- 온수 샤워
- 조식 포함되지 않음
- 키카드 사용
- 헤어 드라이기
- 24 시간 리셉션
- 객실 청소
- 늦은 체크아웃
- 세탁 시설
- 인터넷 사용
- 짐 보관 가능
계정의 비밀번호를 입력해주세요 <% email %>