Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Additional Terms and Conditions
For group bookings, we require a deposit payment of 50% of the the stay payable one week prior to arrival. We would issue a bill payable through paypal.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, Business Trip If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
At the beachfront restaurant the atmosphere is relaxed with good music, traditional Thai and Western Food. There is always an abundant supply of fresh seafood and daily specials often include freshly caught fish from around Than Sadet waters.
Next to the restaurant is 'The Reggae Bar' as some call it; this is a mellow, un-pretentious and fun place to relax, especially in the evenings, surrounded by the sounds of the frogs and crickets, and a wonderful place to watch the stars. This is the place to soak up the presence of Than Sadet and to enjoy the spirit of the people and characters who visit this beautiful beach.
Than Sadet beach is slightly off the beaten track, and commercial route of Koh Phangan, which adds to its charm. Here one is able to completely unwind and reenergize ones spirit, whether watching the sunrise in the morning or chilling out by one of the beautiful pools of the Than Sadet River.
This is truly a paradise where nature lovers and artists from all walks of life can come together, and enjoy the peace and serenity of this unique corner of the world. Due to the fast development of Koh Phangan, this really is a one of a kind place where the pace of life is still as it should be, and the feeling of the old Koh Phangan is still present in the atmosphere and feeling of this beach.
Due to the remote situation of Than Sadet and the factor that it is in National Park territory, government electricity has not reached Than Sadet. This in fact adds to the charm of the place. Power is run by generator and is switched on from 11.00 am until 4.00 pm, and then again 6.00 pm until midnight. Satellite Broad band Internet and WIFI is available in the restaurant for a charge of 50 baht per day.
'Mai Pen Rai' consists of 50 Bungalows. Each bungalow is special and unique with its original, artistic and spacious design, harmoniously blending with the nature around. All Bungalows have recently been renovated. There are 4 different room types. River Rooms, Beach rooms, Bungalows on the Rocks and Family bungalows on the rocks. 규정 보기
객실 현황 확인
- 조식 포함되지 않음
- 세탁 시설
계정의 비밀번호를 입력해주세요 <% email %>