Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
If you choose us, you will:
_ Get easy access to most beautiful historical landmarks, public transportation, coffee shops, restaurants, etc.
_ Try various activities such as Farsi Class, Iranian Cuisine Class, yoga class, book club, camping & etc.
_ Join English gathering, holding at Mahbibi Cafe.
_ Hang out with a cool team who knows the city by heart.
_ Discover your talent
You are also much welcome to work with our team.
We offer an eclectic collection of amazing rooms, choose between double rooms which can easily be converted to twin rooms, family rooms or our dorm accommodation. Some of which overlook a beautiful courtyard with trees and pond.
Mahbibi Hostel policies & conditions;
Cancellation policy: 2 days before arrival by 6pm.
Check in from 14:00 to 23:00 .
Check out to 12:00 .
Payment upon arrival by cash.
Taxes not included.
The maximum period of stay is of 14 days.
Reception open 7am-11pm 규정 보기
객실 현황 확인
- 무료 시티 투어
- 무료 아침 식사
- 무료 와이파이
- 무료 주차장
- 인터넷 사용가능
- 침대시트 제공
- 타월 포함
- 기구 및 용구
- 다리미 / 다리미판
- 솥 / 냄비
- 안전 금고
- 야외 테라스
- 어린이 놀이터 지역
- 예약 교환
- 온수 샤워
- 자전거 주차장
- 키카드 사용
- 헤어 드라이기
- 휠체어 이용가능
- 24 시간 경비
- 24 시간 리셉션
- 객실 청소
- 공항 이동
- 늦은 체크아웃
- 세탁 시설
- 안내 데스크(운영 시간 제한)
- 우편 서비스
- 인터넷 사용
- 짐 보관 가능
- 투어 / 여행 안내 데스크
- 식사 이용가능
- 티 / 커피 시설
- 보드 게임
1위, 국가별 수상 호스텔 Iran
계정의 비밀번호를 입력해주세요 <% email %>