Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
The apartment is also within walking distance to Retiro Park, Mueso El Prado, Museo La Caixa Forum and the Thyssen-Bornemisza Museum. For transport there is a 24 hours taxi's parking in Calle Fuencarral or the Tribunal and Bilbao metro stations within just 1 minute walk.
Apartment is fully serviced of 1 or 2 bedrooms sleeping from 1 to 6 people, with fully equipped kitchen, air-conditioning and central heating, large King size beds or large individual beds, spacious closet rooms, flat screen TV and modern appliances to make you feel at home like a Madrid local.
Situated on a corner this building is full of natural light and all apartments open out to balconies over the street. At the building entrance there is a reception, with concierge service during your stay. There is a new large elevator access, and all bed linen and towels are included.
Check in: 1300-0200
Check out: 0100-1100
Cancellation policy 72hrs
Min stay 2 nights
Credit card accepted MC/Visa with 1% surcharge.
Refundable Security Deposit of 150eur
Additional Cleaning fee of 30eur paid upon arrival in addition to the Hostel World balance. 규정 보기
객실 현황 확인
- 무료 도시 지도
- 무료 와이파이
- 타월 포함
- 기구 및 용구
- 다리미 / 다리미판
- 식기 세척기
- 헤어 드라이기
- 짐 보관 가능
계정의 비밀번호를 입력해주세요 <% email %>