Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Discover the wildfire around staying with us, different animals that maybe you have seen on the TV or you never had the opportunity to see before. At the hostel everyone knows really well the area so, you can feel comfortable and safe with us as you will have everything to be relaxed.
Drink a coffee, try to cook something different in the fully equipped kitchen, or just feel the sun in the garden or do a tour.
Private rooms have been designed to offer you comfort, and a jungle view. Share your experience if you choose a dorm, where you will share great moments and get to know new people.WiFi and hot water showers are available for all the guests.
Madre Selva Hostel - Policies and Conditions
Cancellation policy: 72 hours before arrival.
No-show reservations will be charged the full amount of their stay.
Check in from 14:00 to 22:00 .
Check out before 11:00 .
Early and check-out are available by arrangement with the property.
Payment upon arrival by cash or credit card.
Taxes not included - 13% will be charged on arrival.
Reception hours from 8am until 10pm
No curfew. 규정 보기
객실 현황 확인
- 무료 도시 지도
- 무료 와이파이
- 무료 주차장
- 침대시트 제공
- 기구 및 용구
- 야외 테라스
- 예약 교환
- 온수 샤워
- 조식 포함되지 않음
- 헤어 드라이기 대여
- 객실 청소
- 공항 이동
- 세탁 시설
- 셔틀 버스
- 안내 데스크(운영 시간 제한)
- 인터넷 사용
- 짐 보관 가능
- 투어 / 여행 안내 데스크
- 식사 이용가능
- 티 / 커피 시설
계정의 비밀번호를 입력해주세요 <% email %>