Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 2 weeks prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
14 Day cancellation policy.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
The Madpackers' is more than just a place to rest when you want to escape Delhi's enticing chaos. It's a place for community, friendships and stories. We have an obsessive affair with travel and a soft spot for everything that moves with a backpack. Come on over, let us show you some love!
WeÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã¢â€žÂ¢ve got all your backpacker-needs covered: from a safe, accessible location, comfortable beds and spotless bathrooms to a passion for showing you the unknown, chaotic underbelly of this enormous city and beyond. When you feel like taking a break from the city, we've got a rooftop garden/lounge and a cozy common room you can take a pick from.
With Delhi MetroÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã¢â€žÂ¢s Yellow Line a 5-minute walk away, running around the city is affordable, safe and hassle-free. As locals, the team at the hostel knows Delhi inside out and is always there to help you experience the city less as tourists, and more as a part of the crowd. Need help planning an itinerary beyond Delhi? WeÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã¢â€žÂ¢ve got you covered. From motorcycle rentals to affordable travel fares, thereÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã¢â€žÂ¢s nothing that we wonÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã¢â€žÂ¢t do. Well, almost. ;)
Round the clock, free Wi-Fi, a fully-stocked open kitchen, a breakfast for champions and a host of food/heritage walks and crawls, The MadpackersÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã¢â€žÂ¢ is where you should be in Delhi.
For Non-Refundable bookings,
Madpackers will attempt to charge your card within 24 hours of a reservation being made. If payment is unsuccessful, weÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã¢â€žÂ¢ll send an email prompting you to update your card details and you will have 24 hours to make this update. If you do not update your details on time or should any updated details unsuccessfully charge then we will be forced to cancel your reservation.
CREDIT /DEBIT Payment Madpackers will attempt to Pre-authorise and hold the full amount on temporary basis. If weÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã¢â€žÂ¢re unable to do that, we will send you an email prompting you to update your card details and you will have 24 hours to make this update. If you do not update your card on time or should any updated details unsuccessfully charge then we will be forced to cancel your reservation.
High Season Policy - Pushkar and Manali
For bookings that fall between the period of 1st October - 31st March, Guests will be asked to pay minimum 50% -100% in advance of their booking amount to confirm their bookings by the reservations team.
1. Check-in Time: 14:00 - 23:59
If you wish to CHECK-IN after that, please inform the property in advance.
2. Check-out Time: before 12:00 noon
3. Late Arrival: If you are arriving after midnight, we recommend booking a bed for the previous date to avoid waiting in the common room until check-in time.
4. Automatic no-show: Cancellation is after 23:00 if you arrive after 21:00. Please inform us in advance!
5. Confirmation e-mail: You'll get a confirmation email from the hostel within 12 hours after your booking. Please read this email carefully, it'll have your booking details and some essential information about Pushkar and detailed directions to the hostel. If you don't receive an email within 12 hours, then check your spam folder.
6. Payment: All Standard bookings full balance must be paid in cash/card (INR) only upon checking in at the property. However, the property reserves the rights for advance payment via Bank transfer for group bookings and in peak season. Property accepts Credit/ Debit card with extra card processing fee - 2.6% Domestic & 4% International. American Express - 5%. The Guest will be charged a prepayment of the total price of the reservation at any time.
7. Cancellation Policy: The guest can cancel free of charge until 7 days before the arrival. The guest will be charged the total price of the reservation if they cancel in the 7 days before arrival. If the guest doesnÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã¢â€žÂ¢t show up /Cancel they will also be charged for the total price. The deposit is non-refundable.
8. Group Bookings: Please, contact us directly for group bookings. No group bookings can be made online. We accept a maximum of 4 people by online bookings. Please note that your booking may be cancelled if you make several separate bookings and the total number of the group is more than 4.
9. No Smoking: All rooms have a strict no-smoking policy.
10. Government Law - Guests are required to produce a valid ID proof at the time of CHECK-IN. Foreign guests need to produce a valid passport with visa whereas Indian guests need to produce a valid Government approved ID. PAN card will not be considered as a valid ID proof. Local ID will not be accepted, Property will charge as per the cancellation policy.
11. Age Restriction: The minimum age is minimum 18 years.
12. Regulated AC timings in the dorms.
13. All the non-refundable bookings need to make 100% remaining payment in advance to confirm the booking. The hostel will send you the payment link to make the payment after the booking.
14. Peak Season: Diwali, New year, Christmas, Holi, and Camel fair in Pushkar. All rates are non-refundable.
15.Madpackers will require INR 500 /- Per person as a Security Deposit that will be fully refundable at the time Check out . If there is no damage to our property or lost key card. 규정 보기
객실 현황 확인
- 무료 도시 지도
- 무료 와이파이
- 무료 주차장
- 인터넷 사용가능
- 침대시트 제공
- Flexible NRR
- Follows Covid-19 sanitation guidance
- 기구 및 용구
- 다리미 / 다리미판
- 솥 / 냄비
- 안전 금고
- 야외 테라스
- 예약 교환
- 온수 샤워
- 자전거 주차장
- 채용 정보 게시판
- 케이블 TV
- 키카드 사용
- 헤어 드라이기
- 24 시간 경비
- 24 시간 리셉션
- 객실 청소
- 공항 이동
- 세탁 시설
- 우편 서비스
- 인터넷 사용
- 인터넷 카페
- 짐 보관 가능
- 타월 대여
- 투어 / 여행 안내 데스크
- 식사 이용가능
- 티 / 커피 시설
- 보드 게임
1위, 국가별 수상 호스텔 India
계정의 비밀번호를 입력해주세요 <% email %>