Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Only 10 minutes walk from central station.
A quiet place to sleep but close to Nieuwmarkt, Waterloo-fleamarket, Nemo, Hortus, etc.
The free and easy atmosphere aboard makes you feel at home. Fine breakfast in all varieties
prepared by the crew is served in the lounge till 10.30h.
We have seven 2-person rooms each with a 120 cm double-bed and a 80 cm bunkbed.
One Familyroom with a doulebed and a bunkbed.
and the two 4-person rooms have 80cm bunkbeds.
Our small but cozy cabins have hot and cold running water. The shared showers and toilets are well maintained.
We hope to welcome you onboard!
Check-in from 11.00 hrs until 22.00 hrs.
Late check-in might be possible
We have no night reception!!
Check-out 11.00 h
Bookings for bachelor or similar parties are not accepted.
In case a Party group made a reservation in spite of this,they will be denied access to the ship and will be charged an amount equal to the first night of their intended stay.
Cancellation policy is 3 days in advance
We accept payment cash or with maestro (pin) by arrival. 규정 보기
객실 현황 확인
- 무료 도시 지도
- 무료 아침 식사
- 무료 와이파이
- 인터넷 사용가능
- 타월 포함
- 야외 테라스
- 자전거 주차장
- 헤어 드라이기
- 24 시간 경비
- 짐 보관 가능
- 티 / 커피 시설
계정의 비밀번호를 입력해주세요 <% email %>