Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Like all MEININGER hotels, this one offers super public transport connections to all over Brussels. Gare Du Midi train station is just 5 minutes´ from the hotel and from here you can get trains to not only great destinations in the city, but to all over Belgium and to other countries (the Eurostar stops here). Brussels Central Station is just 3 minutes on the train from Gare Du Midi. Also, Zuidstation underground is very close to the hotel and is great for connecting via the subway to numerous landmarks, restaurants, parks and neighbourhoods.
Brussels is home to some truly stunning museums and tis hotel is very well connected to all of the major ones. The Magritte Museum is a particular delight to visit- it is a shrine to the artist René Magritte, who was one of the great surrealists of his generation. Located in the neighbourhood of Zavel, closer to the city center, and just a 15 minute journey from the hotel, it is a great option for families. The museum itself is one of six museums that make up the 'The Royal Museums of Fine Arts of Belgium'.
If you are looking for a breath of fresh air and some green space to have a picnic, then there are some great options in the local vicinity. Plaine de Jeux Pierre Paulus is just 1.8km from the hotel whilst the larger Parc de Forest is just a little further south. You can also discover the nearby Halle Gate- a medieval fortified city gate dating back to the 14th century.
As for the facilities, there is everything you need and more! 24 hour reception with a helpful and multilingual team, air conditioning, washing machine and dryer. Also, check out our public zones including guest kitchen and the lively game zone!
Free services and offers:
- Towels (excluding dorms)
- Guest kitchen use
- Game zone
And stuff available for a small charge:
- All-You-Can-Eat-And-Drink breakfast buffet 9,90 Euro
- Late check out till 2pm for 10,00 Euro
- Washing machine and dryer
- Pets allowed for 10 EUR per night
- Towels for guests in dormitories for 1 Euro
- Packed lunch for 6,50 Euro
- Parking for 13 Euro / 24hours
- Bicycles for 13 / day
Guests must be at least 18 years old to stay in a dorm and all guests will provide an ID upon check-in.
Please note: for bookings of several beds in dorms, we do not guarantee accommodation in the same room.
MEININGER Bruxelles Gare du Midi Terms & Conditions:
Cancellation policy: 24h before arrival.
In case of a late cancellation or No Show, you will be charged the first night of your stay.
Check in from 15:00 to 23:00 .
Check out before 11:00 .
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards, debit cards.
Please note the property might pre-authorise your card before arrival.
Taxes not included - occupancy tax 4.00 EUR per room per night
Breakfast not included.
Reception: 24 hours.
Maximum stay in dorms is 14 days.
You must be 18 or over to stay in a dormitory.
PLEASE NOTE: For bookings of several beds in dorms, we do not guarantee accommodation in the same room.
Earliest check in time is 3pm on arrival date for all MEININGER properties. Of course guests can arrive before 3pm and leave their bags in our luggage room if required.
Our young and multilingual team is there for you 24 hours a day with help and advice. Under such circumstances, there is really nothing stopping you from having an unforgettable stay! 규정 보기
객실 현황 확인
- 무료 도시 지도
- 무료 와이파이
- 침대시트 제공
- 아기침대 제공
- 야외 테라스
- 온수 샤워
- 케이블 TV
- 키카드 사용
- 헤어 드라이기
- 휠체어 이용가능
- 24 시간 리셉션
- 객실 청소
- 늦은 체크아웃
- 세탁 시설
- 인터넷 사용
- 자전거 대여
- 투어 / 여행 안내 데스크
- 자동 판매기
계정의 비밀번호를 입력해주세요 <% email %>