Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
if you would like to cancel the booking you have to let us know 6 days before the arrival day.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Near by place de La Bastille and Republique, Pere Lachaise, Le Marais and famous Canal Saint Martin.
The 11th district of Paris depicts a traditional Paris with its local stores, hand made bread shops (boulangerie), and a market close by the famous Rue Oberkampf.
The area offers a great nightlife, one of the most active of Paris, the fashionable street has many bars and clubs which attract people from all four corners of the world.
The hotel is offers you from a single room, dbl, twin triple(big bed ans smal bed) and quad(2big bed) rooms. All with bathroom and TV.
check-in is from14H 규정 보기
객실 현황 확인
- 24 시간 리셉션
- 짐 보관 가능
계정의 비밀번호를 입력해주세요 <% email %>