Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Located in Las Terrenas, Boulevard Turistico del Atlantico # 101, 200 meters from Sol gas and about 5 meters from where the Minerva Mirabal school is built in La Ceiba. Sales of fine handmade cigars made in a family tobacco industry.
We have a large terrace with a view of the nature that surrounds us and at the same time used as a meeting point to meet other travelers. Large kitchen available for everyone. Cable TV on the terrace for everyone to enjoy. Drinkable water and free coffee. Breakfast not included. Sales of hamburgers, hot dogs, natural juices, yogurt, among others. Rent of scooters and four wheel.
We have 4 types of rooms to offer: Luiggi family room, equipped with qween size beds, private bathroom, closet, air conditioning which are on the first level. 2- double room, consists of full size bed, closet, private bathroom, fan. 3- Standard double room with shared bathroom, two twin beds, 3-bathrooms available, fan. Economy double room with shared bathroom, full size bed, fan, shared bathrooms.
Luiggi Hostel terms and conditions:
Cancellation policy: 24h before arrival.
Check in from 11:00 to 23:00 .
Check out before 13:00 .
Payment upon arrival by cash.
Breakfast not included.
Reception hour from 09:00 to 23:00
Customers should present their ID or passport for the check in 규정 보기
객실 현황 확인
- 무료 도시 지도
- 무료 와이파이
- 무료 주차장
- 침대시트 제공
- 타월 포함
- 기구 및 용구
- 다리미 / 다리미판
- 솥 / 냄비
- 야외 테라스
- 예약 교환
- 온수 샤워
- 자전거 주차장
- 조식 포함되지 않음
- 천정 환풍기
- 케이블 TV
- 키카드 사용
- 24 시간 경비
- 객실 청소
- 공항 이동
- 세탁 시설
- 셔틀 버스
- 안내 데스크(운영 시간 제한)
- 투어 / 여행 안내 데스크
- 식사 이용가능
- 보드 게임
계정의 비밀번호를 입력해주세요 <% email %>