Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Thanks for stopping by Lucky your House!!!
Are you looking for a cool, cozy and comfortable youth Hostel???
Ok, then welcome to an extraordinary and beautiful new building up to the standard that you deserve and expect in a Lucky your House.
We work to make you feel at home
You need just walk three blocks from the Hostel to the main Square and the main street, when you can find pubs, discotecas, restaurants, handicraft Stores, banks, money exchange stores and much more, we have greats discounts with Restaurants and Pub`s for our guests.
As the owner of Lucky your House, it is my job not just to help you feel safe in this city, but to help you decide where to go and what to do. Besides maps and travel tips, I have a network of travel consultants and safe hotels throughout Peru that can make your stay in our country one to remember!
Here is a recap of our free services and amenities:
Hot showers with strong water pressure
Towels FOR PRIVATE ROOMS, toilet paper and soap
Coffee, tea and coca tea at any time during the day
Public use kitchen
Wireless Internet connection for your laptops and mobile devices, as well as computer for public use.
A book exchange system with books in all language
Travel assistance and advice including help with purchasing bus and airline tickets
Cable TV and DVDs HD
We work 24 hours a day, seven days a week. 규정 보기
객실 현황 확인
- 무료 도시 지도
- 무료 아침 식사
- 무료 와이파이
- 인터넷 사용가능
- 침대시트 제공
- 타월 포함
- 안전 금고
- 온수 샤워
- 카드 전화
- 케이블 TV
- 헤어 드라이기
- 헤어 드라이기 대여
- 24 시간 경비
- 24 시간 리셉션
- 객실 청소
- 공항 이동
- 늦은 체크아웃
- 세탁 시설
- 안내 데스크(운영 시간 제한)
- 우편 서비스
- 인터넷 사용
- 짐 보관 가능
- 투어 / 여행 안내 데스크
- 티 / 커피 시설
계정의 비밀번호를 입력해주세요 <% email %>