Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Near the Klber and Ina international centres, the Porte Maillot, places of interest for the eyes and the palate : Crazy Horse Saloon, Lido, Fouquet's and the cultural life: Palais de Chaillot, Muse d'Art Moderne, Muse Guimet our 29 rooms offer both a modern and a functional comfort.
All rooms are soundproof, with private bathroom, hairdryer, direct line telephone, satellite TV and canal+, automatic wake-up service, private safe at your disposal. There is an elevator in middle floor available to access to the rooms.
24-hour room service.
Continental or on the menu breakfast can be brought to your room. During the summer months, an open-air terrace is expecting you.
Hotel completely renovated in 2012 according to the new classification standard tourist hotels and security '
Please note elevator stops half/midfloors, so there is a few steps to walk to go in and get out
Please note that the price of the breakfast is 9 Euro per person.
Please Note: After booking online, Guests must give us their credit card number with its expire date and the last 3 digit code for guarantee.
Check-in is at 14:00
Payment by check not accepted.
American Express cards are not accepted.
Non-smoking rooms. 규정 보기
객실 현황 확인
- 인터넷 사용가능
- 조식 포함되지 않음
- 헤어 드라이기
- 24 시간 리셉션
- 객실 청소
- 짐 보관 가능
계정의 비밀번호를 입력해주세요 <% email %>