Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
With private rooms with different set-ups and 4,6, and 8 people dorms, we guarantee you will find exactly what you want. Multiple chill out cribs, coworking rooms, recreation area, top of the line kitchen, Café, rooftop bar with an amazing view, organic garden, sun-deck, Spanish School, Tours Office offering out of the beaten path journeys, ping pong table, pool table, mini football table, PS4, plus loads of free activities: a multicultural hub where you can boost your ideas to the next level, while having memorable experiences.
If working for others in need can be deeply inspiring for you, our Social Awareness Team, professionals in Therapeutic Fields and Arts, with a broad experience in vulnerable community intervention, have been working hand in hand with several Foundations in durable education, skills training, and effective leisure time use, projects. We focus on providing meaningful moments where our staff and guests can give a valuable community service in a context of personal growth and social intimacy.
We are committed with the actual world health issues, and aim to offer the safest environment possible by following the recommendations given by the World Health Organization, National Government, and complementary, rigorous in-house protocols and processes.
Located within El Poblado, in the traditional neighborhood of Manila, with a long cultural and gastronomic tradition, you´ll have the chance to crave any kind of food, anytime, and blend with our artists and their expressions. Éxito Retail Store and Supermarket, El Poblado Metro Station, and technology mall Monterrey are all, two blocks away, so you won´t take too much time to get what you need and move around efficiently.
We backup our words by sharing our latest achievements:
Best Large Hostel Worldwide 2020
Best Solo Male Hostel Worldwide 2020
Check in from 15:00 pm.
Check out before 11:00 am.
No Children Friendly
Cancellation policy: 48 hours before arrival.
A last-minute cancelled reservation or a No-Show without any notification according to our policy, will result in a charge equal to 100% of the first night.
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards, debit cards. (This property may pre-authorise your card before arrival).
Payments by Card have a 5% fee as result of Bank commission.
* Taxes included. Colombian citizens must pay a 19% IVA tax*
* Foreigners with 'Cédula de Extranjera' (Foreigner ID) Have to pay 19% IVA.
24/7 Reception. 규정 보기
객실 현황 확인
- 무료 도시 지도
- 무료 와이파이
- 인터넷 사용가능
- 침대시트 제공
- 타월 포함
- Flexible NRR
- Follows Covid-19 sanitation guidance
- 기구 및 용구
- 솥 / 냄비
- 식기 세척기
- 안전 금고
- 야외 테라스
- 예약 교환
- 온수 샤워
- 자전거 주차장
- 조식 포함되지 않음
- 천정 환풍기
- 케이블 TV
- 키카드 사용
- 헤어 드라이기
- 24 시간 경비
- 24 시간 리셉션
- 객실 청소
- 인터넷 사용
- 인터넷 카페
- 자전거 대여
- 짐 보관 가능
- 투어 / 여행 안내 데스크
- 식사 이용가능
- 티 / 커피 시설
- 보드 게임
- 테이블 축구
1위, Best solo male hostel
1위, 전세계 대형 호스텔
3위, Best solo male hostel
1위, 최고 인기 호스텔 Medellin
1위, 국가별 수상 호스텔 Colombia
1위, 대륙별 수상 호스텔 Latin America
10위, 전세계 중형 호스텔
계정의 비밀번호를 입력해주세요 <% email %>