Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
The Cormorants has been built in the manner of the traditional and colourful tin house of the old Ushuaia and offers an unbeatable opportunity to immerse yourself in that cosmopolitan and at the same time small-town atmosphere that constitutes the definitive mark of Ushuaia. Our motto is a 'home away from home'.
The rooms have cleaning service, heating and all our guests enjoy breakfast included with the reservation, with our delicious homemade bread.
Our common kitchen is open until midnight.
Los Cormoranes Policies & Conditions:
Cancellation policy: 72h before arrival. In case of a late cancellation or No Show, you will be charged the first night of your stay.
Check in from 12:00 to 23:00 .
Check out before 12:00 .
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards, debit cards. this property may pre authorise your card before arrival
Reception from 8:00 to 23:00.
No pets. 규정 보기
객실 현황 확인
- 무료 도시 지도
- 무료 아침 식사
- 무료 와이파이
- 인터넷 사용가능
- 침대시트 제공
- 타월 포함
- Flexible NRR
- Follows Covid-19 sanitation guidance
- 기구 및 용구
- 솥 / 냄비
- 예약 교환
- 온수 샤워
- 자전거 주차장
- 케이블 TV
- 헤어 드라이기 대여
- 객실 청소
- 늦은 체크아웃
- 안내 데스크(운영 시간 제한)
- 인터넷 사용
- 짐 보관 가능
- 투어 / 여행 안내 데스크
- 팩스 서비스
- 보드 게임
계정의 비밀번호를 입력해주세요 <% email %>