Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Los Amigos hostel was founded in 2004 as an artistic fusion of the many influences of our travels with the most authentic aspects of our beloved Guatemala.
Visiting la isla you can't miss a visit to our famous restaurant, "the Secret Garden of Flores". Enjoy a culinary journey in our magical lush gardens. Both our hostel and the restaurant are listed as #1 on Tripadvisor!
Stay the night in one of our artistic rooms. Varying from the classic dorm (with steaming hot showers) to fancy dorms with AC, to luxurious and unique private rooms with AC and private bathroom. Enjoy fast internet in your room and all the communal areas, perfect for digital nomads!
Relax in one of the many hammocks in our lush jungle garden and enjoy the company of hummingbirds, geckos, and even turtles, just to name a few.
Feeling hungry? We serve a delicious mix of local and global cuisine with many healthy vegetarian and vegan options. We´re famous for our huge portions and fresh, natural taste. Prefer cooking for yourself? Enjoy the new, fully equipped communal kitchen.
At Los Amigos every hour is Happy Hour. The bar has a great selection of beers, colorful cocktails and famous local drinks. At night the party continues upstairs in the world famous Los Amigos Night Lounge. A soundproofed space where you can connect with fellow travelers and locals alike, while the people that need to get up early can enjoy a good nights sleep.
Plan your tour to Tikal at our hassle-free in-house travel agency. We also offer tours to many other great attractions in Petén and tickets for buses to every destination you can imagine. All with 24/7 assistance guaranteed.
Sore shoulders from carrying that backpack around? We offer a variety of massages, some relaxing and some therapeutic, as well as various beauty treatments and a herbal steam bath!
Having random encounters with other backpackers is what always made our own travels so magical, so that is why we built Los Amigos to be more than just another stop at this built with love, by backpackers for backpackers.
We're truly excited to treat you to an unforgettable adventure in Petén. And remember: Los Amigos is much more than just another place to stayâ¦ It's your place to BE! So come by and experience the mysteries of these Mayan lands with us!
See you soon!
Policy and conditions :
No Dinner cards
24 hours Reception
Cancellation policy: 24h before arrival. In case of a late cancellation or No Show, you will be charged the first night of your stay.
Check in from 13:00 to 23:00 .
Check out before 10:00 .
Payment upon arrival by cash, payment by credit cards, debit cards has an extra charge of 5%.
Breakfast not included.
Non smoking. 규정 보기
객실 현황 확인
- 무료 와이파이
- 인터넷 사용가능
- 침대시트 제공
- 수건은 포함되지 않음
- 예약 교환
- 온수 샤워
- 조식 포함되지 않음
- 천정 환풍기
- 24 시간 경비
- 24 시간 리셉션
- 객실 청소
- 익스프레스 체크인/아웃
- 인터넷 사용
- 타월 대여
- 투어 / 여행 안내 데스크
- 식사 이용가능
- 나이트 클럽
- 보드 게임
계정의 비밀번호를 입력해주세요 <% email %>