Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
The traditional Berati house is one of the oldest houses in Gorica and was built in the 17th century. Still retaining many of the authentic original architectural features which are typical of that period, the house is attractive and comfortable with beautiful views of the city.
Air conditioning is not required in this 340 year old house which is light and airy and has thick stone walls to keep you cool in summer and warm in winter.
At the rear of the property is the garden and vineyard where you can sit and enjoy some home made specialities such as cherry jam, or genuine distilled Raki as well as a 'kafe turke'. Here you can take your breakfast which is on offer at the Guest House. The friendly family welcome visitors to their home and will treat you as a family visitor rather than a tourist.
Cash only accepted as payment upon arrival
Please infrom us about your arrival time after booking 규정 보기
객실 현황 확인
- 무료 아침 식사
- 24 시간 리셉션
- 짐 보관 가능
계정의 비밀번호를 입력해주세요 <% email %>