Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
All major attractions, like Van Gogh Museum, Anne Frank House, the flower market and Red Light District are within walking distance from Loft Hostel.
Loft Hostel dorms have a very friendly atmosphere. Travellers from all over the world stay here. Our hostel is recommended for people between the ages of 16 and 35 years. You can get a free personal locker, and there's a safe deposit box at reception, but in general the dorm atmosphere is trusting and relaxed.
Loft Hostel Policies & Conditions:
Cancellation policy: 48h before arrival.
In case of a late cancellation or No Show, you will be charged the first night of your stay.
Check in from 13:00 to 04:00 .
Check out from 04:00 to 10:00 .
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards, debit cards (5% service fee if paying with credit card).
This property may pre-authorise your card before arrival.
Taxes not included.
Reception 06:00 to 04:00.
Curfew between 04:00 and 06:00.
We do not accept customers older than 40 years of age.
Non smoking. 규정 보기
객실 현황 확인
- 무료 도시 지도
- 무료 시티 투어
- 무료 와이파이
- 인터넷 사용가능
- 침대시트 제공
- Follows Covid-19 sanitation guidance
- 기구 및 용구
- 다리미 / 다리미판
- 안전 금고
- 예약 교환
- 온수 샤워
- 자전거 주차장
- 조식 포함되지 않음
- 천정 환풍기
- 헤어 드라이기
- 24 시간 경비
- 24 시간 리셉션
- 객실 청소
- 늦은 체크아웃
- 익스프레스 체크인/아웃
- 인터넷 사용
- 자전거 대여
- 짐 보관 가능
- 타월 대여
- 티 / 커피 시설
- 보드 게임
계정의 비밀번호를 입력해주세요 <% email %>