Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Creating an atmosphere at the property to tell our guests what Bangalore was and, what today's Bengaluru is.
-breakfast is served at a price (Yes, every single day!). Also a a larger menu is available for a small fee.
-Wooing our guests with the numerous functional areas in the property.
-Guests can get a Yoga session or lounge at our library.
- Our bathrooms are designed to make you luxuriate
This city has an eccentric list of fun things to do and we add the zing to it.The IT hub is teeming with pubs and beautiful market places.Bangalore is the place for it all.Guaranteed.
So why wait , come get loculized.
** Important Notice**
The hostel pursues all efforts to create a safe,hygienic and comfortable environment for all our guests.
The hostel has medical experts on quick dial and made arrangements to assist guests to undergo testing if needed at nearby clinics and health centers.
Request all guests to get in touch with us to understand better all protocols put in place for the comfort of our guests.
1. The hostel practises a contact-less express check-in and check-out process.
2. All guests will be contacted before arrival to submit ID cards and Visas.
3. Guests will be contacted to make payment before arrival via payment links.
4. Request guests to fill and submit a travel history declaration form to confirm reservations.
5. Thermal scanning and luggage sanitization protocols will be done at check-in.
6. Signages with 6ft distance guidelines are put up in different common areas of the hostel. Request guests to follow all property guidelines.
7. Guests will be provided with wellness kits consisting of masks,sanitizers and immunity booster beverages on arrival.
8. All guests are requested to maintain masks at all times when stepping out of the rooms.
9. The use of the kitchen is permitted under certain time of the day. Individual kitchen kits will be provided for guests who would like to use the kitchen
10. All linen,laundry,towels are washed in accordance to guidelines issues by health bodies.
11. We also provide a fresh new room linen kit ( pillow covers,blankets,towels,hand towels,bath slippers ) which can be purchased at the time of reservation and the room will prepared during check-in with the kit.
12. The hostel will be forced to cancel reservations of any guest not following the hygiene protocols
Due to the ongoing unprecedented outbreak of the Coronavirus pandemic, we request all guests to only travel with sound health. The hostel will be able to help any guest seeking medical attention. The hostel consists of a safe and hygienic rooms,bathrooms,common rooms and kitchen following all sanitizing norms. In addition for the comfort of all guests - we have dedicated quarantine rooms for any guests experiencing any symptoms.Our hostel staff has undergone training to deal with the hard times from experts on following hygiene protocols in assisting any guest experiencing any difficulties.
For further queries, kindly get in touch with us. Thank you!
We regret any inconvenience caused. 규정 보기
객실 현황 확인
- 무료 와이파이
- 무료 주차장
- 인터넷 사용가능
- 침대시트 제공
- Follows Covid-19 sanitation guidance
- 기구 및 용구
- 다리미 / 다리미판
- 솥 / 냄비
- 안전 금고
- 온수 샤워
- 자전거 주차장
- 천정 환풍기
- 헤어 드라이기
- 객실 청소
- 공항 이동
- 세탁 시설
- 안내 데스크(운영 시간 제한)
- 우편 서비스
- 인터넷 사용
- 자전거 대여
- 짐 보관 가능
- 타월 대여
- 투어 / 여행 안내 데스크
- 미니 슈퍼마켓
- 식사 이용가능
- 티 / 커피 시설
- 보드 게임
계정의 비밀번호를 입력해주세요 <% email %>