Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Loco Hostel is a place to meet people, share the culture, organize events, party and plan tours. We can provide a guided tours for any desire and pocket, from free city tour to a professional mountain climbing tours.
If you want to stay in you'll find yourself in a friendly atmosphere and chill out mood. With our huge sofa which has a nigh-on magnetic attraction and cozy lounge area on the balcony it requires a big effort to leave the Hostel.
Property Policy and Conditions:
1. Check in Time: after 14:00
2. Check out Time: before 12:00
3. The reception sleeps during the night hours and doors are closed, so if you arrive late please mention in advance or give us a call, we'll be there shortly.
4. Cash payment only upon check in at the property
5. At least 3 days advance notice for free cancellation.
6. There is no age restrictions, but you should notice that there could be an evening events and we sleep late.
7. The property provides linen and towels. There is washer in the building, but you have to have your own cleaning stuff. We can provide breakfast upon requests, dinners and lunch could be shared on a pot-luck basis. 규정 보기
객실 현황 확인
- 뜨거운 욕조
- 야외 테라스
- 키카드 사용
- 자동 판매기
- 티 / 커피 시설
계정의 비밀번호를 입력해주세요 <% email %>