Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
At only 300 meters away we have also added a nice new hotel Casa Arte
Recent renovations have been carried out to ensure that our guests experience the magic atmosphere of Venice, not only as tourists, but as an integral part of this unique and incredible city. You will feel like true Venetians!
All our staff have wide experience in the hotel business and will be happy to look after all your need. They speak English, German, French and Spanish and guarantee you an unforgettable holiday.
We look forward to welcoming you soon!
7days canx policy
No show total amount in credit card
We inform you that the check-in service is guaranteed 24 hours a day via the internet: from 08.00 to 12.30 on your arrival, ring the bell (or call the numbers posted on the door) and within a few seconds we will assist you, opening you the door and giving you the number of your room, where you will find the keys.
The following morning, after having served you breakfast in your room, we will complete the check-in formalities.
For arrivals after 12.30 pm, please contact the property by e-mail 48 hours before your arrival, we will provide you with the main door code to access the facility, your room number and instructions for access
If you have any delay please advice 2 days in advance as we need to give you the codes to enter. 규정 보기
객실 현황 확인
- 무료 아침 식사
- 무료 와이파이
- 헤어 드라이기
- 세탁 시설
계정의 비밀번호를 입력해주세요 <% email %>