Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
We thank you again for choosing Loc Phat for your stay in Hoi An.
Linh Family and staffs.
Loc Phat Charity Fund.
As we are part of the Hoi An community we believe it is our role to give back to our community.
We do this by helping children from poor families who show high academic skills, with the costs
of their education.
The Loc Phat Charity Fund was established in 2011 and since that time we have been able to grant scholarships to 6 students who have shown academic excellence and meet the criteria.
Each scholarships is to assist the children through their primary and secondary schooling and
is worth 150 usd per year, which over their time at school for each child is 1800 usd ( approx). During this time each children is monitored on their continuing academic performance.
By providing this scholarship we are helping to grow the future for not only Hoi An but our
We would like to invite you to make a contribution to our Charity and we would appreciate any
Amount you can provide. In return we will keep you informed on the children's progress and
Show you how they are improving and growing into confident and productive young people.
Please see me - Linh about contributing or just ask the staff to find me.
Thank you for taking the time to read this message and we hope you will join us in helping the Children of Hoi An during their education.
Linh and Rocky - owners of Loc Phat 규정 보기
객실 현황 확인
- 무료 도시 지도
- 무료 와이파이
- 인터넷 사용가능
- 침대시트 제공
- 타월 포함
- 야외 테라스
- 예약 교환
- 온수 샤워
- 자전거 주차장
- 케이블 TV
- 헤어 드라이기
- 24 시간 경비
- 객실 청소
- 공항 이동
- 세탁 시설
- 셔틀 버스
- 안내 데스크(운영 시간 제한)
- 우편 서비스
- 인터넷 사용
- 자전거 대여
- 짐 보관 가능
- 투어 / 여행 안내 데스크
- 팩스 서비스
- 식사 이용가능
계정의 비밀번호를 입력해주세요 <% email %>