Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
The property is well connected by public transport and is therefore easy to get to all the places of cultural interest: Colosseum, Roman Forum, St. Peter, Castel Sant 'Angel, and so on.
The area of Trastevere offers a wide range of restaurants in the traditional Roman cuisine and a variety of clubs, bars, pubs youth.
The rooms at the Little rHome Suites are designed meticulously to give you an air of relaxation and pleasure for you to live the feeling of being at home but with all the comforts of a luxury hotel:
Sky satellite TV
Free wifi internet
In addition to the traditional breakfast is possible to request Kosher breakfast for the length of stay for those who wish.
Cancellation policy: 72h before arrival. In case of a late cancellation or No Show, you will be charged the first night of your stay.
Check in from 10:00 to 18:00.
For late check-ins pelase contact the proeprty to arrange it. Please note that 20€ fee will apply
Check out before 10:30 .
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards, bancomat.
Taxes not included - occupancy tax 2.00 EUR per person per night
No pets allowed. 규정 보기
객실 현황 확인
- 무료 도시 지도
- 무료 아침 식사
- 무료 와이파이
- 인터넷 사용가능
- 타월 포함
- 안전 금고
- 야외 테라스
- 케이블 TV
- 헤어 드라이기
- 객실 청소
- 공항 이동
- 인터넷 사용
- 짐 보관 가능
- 티 / 커피 시설
계정의 비밀번호를 입력해주세요 <% email %>