Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
Cancellation Policy and other conditions:
- Our reservation cancellation policy requires written notification a minimum of 36 hours
in advance of arrival. Cancellation with a shorter period of notice will incur a financial
penalty equivalent to one night's stay.
- In the event of a customer not showing up at all, their credit card will be charged for the
cost of one night's stay.
- No-payment in advance is required - we are satisfied with your credit card guarantee
and payment direct at the reception desk during your stay (for group bookings advance
payment equivalent to 1 night's stay is required).
- Check out is at 11 AM.
- An extra fee is required for check-outs after 15:00 and the standard one night's fee is charged for check-outs after 18:00.
- You can leave your bags in our luggage store.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Every client receives a recommended complimentary Vilnius In Your Pocket guide!
PLEASE NOTE, WE DON'T HAVE 24 HOURS RECEPTION!
Working hours I-V 8.30 - 19:00, VI- 9:00-15:00, SUNDAY-closed. Regarding late arrival or arrival on Sunday: don't worry please contact us in advance and we will explain how to do self-check in. 규정 보기
객실 현황 확인
- 무료 도시 지도
- 무료 와이파이
- 침대시트 제공
- 타월 포함
- 헤어 드라이기
- 안내 데스크(운영 시간 제한)
- 인터넷 사용
- 짐 보관 가능
- 티 / 커피 시설
계정의 비밀번호를 입력해주세요 <% email %>