Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
There is a large roof terrace with High Atlas Mt views, sunbeds and seating and a comfortable sitting room with an open olive wood fire in winter. There is also a separate cozy dining room.
We are located close from the Majorelle Garden 10 min by walk and the souks market. The riad is in a historic and authentic area of the Medina a short walk from the souks and through them to the square of Jemaa el Fnaa also near several museums and sights as well as having good access through the walls to the new town.
The Riad has 5 double bedrooms all en-suite and individually decorated with traditional finishes and furniture set around a tranquil plant filled courtyard garden. The riad is fully staffed with friendly and helpful staff and an excellent cook - cookery sessions available on request. All bedding is smooth Egyptian cotton and towels and hairdryers are provided.
There is a CD player, a well stocked library and Wi-Fi as well as a taxi rank and guarded parking nearby also many local shops. Airport transfers are arranged, and the helpful house manager will give advice on all aspects of the city as well as booking excursions, official guides, spas and Hammams as well as restaurants etc. Massages and special meals with musicians and dancers can be booked for parties and celebrations. The whole riad can be booked for families and groups or by the room.
Literary Riad - Merstane conditions & policies:
Cancellation policy: 72h before arrival. In case of a late cancellation or No Show, you will be charged the first night of your stay.
Check in from 11:00 to 23:00 .
Check out from 07:00 to 11:00 .
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards, debit cards.
Taxes not included - occupancy tax 2.5 EUR per person per night.
Non smoking. 규정 보기
객실 현황 확인
- 무료 도시 지도
- 무료 와이파이
- 인터넷 사용가능
- 침대시트 제공
- 타월 포함
- 다리미 / 다리미판
- 드라이 클리닝
- 아기침대 제공
- 안전 금고
- 야외 테라스
- 예약 교환
- 온수 샤워
- 헤어 드라이기
- 24 시간 경비
- 24 시간 리셉션
- 객실 청소
- 공항 이동
- 늦은 체크아웃
- 룸 서비스(24시간)
- 세탁 시설
- 셔틀 버스
- 우편 서비스
- 인터넷 사용
- 짐 보관 가능
- 식사 이용가능
- 티 / 커피 시설
계정의 비밀번호를 입력해주세요 <% email %>