Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Our location is at Ngusero, Sombetini in Arusha City near to good hope orphanages School. From Good Hope orphanages school it's two minutes to LionsGate hostel. Its about 3km From Arusha Town. The journey takes approximately 20 minutes depending on traffic and time of day.
We offer a range of rooms to our guests. Our rooms and bathrooms feature: daily housekeeping, mosquito nets, bedding, hot water, sink, bath tab, electrical outlets (plugins), towel, standard sit down toilet (bidet) and shower.
Lionsgate Hostel Policies & Conditions:
Cancellation policy: 24 hours before arrival.
Payment upon arrival by cash.
Payment by card is only permitted in exceptional circumstances and will carry an 8% transaction fee.
Check in from 16:00 to 22:00 .
Check out before 11:00 .
Breakfast and Lunch included.
No curfew. 규정 보기
객실 현황 확인
- 무료 아침 식사
- 무료 와이파이
- 무료 주차장
- 인터넷 사용가능
- 타월 포함
- 다리미 / 다리미판
- 솥 / 냄비
- 식기 세척기
- 온수 샤워
- 자전거 주차장
- 케이블 TV
- 24 시간 경비
- 객실 청소
- 공항 이동
- 세탁 시설
- 짐 보관 가능
- 투어 / 여행 안내 데스크
- 식사 이용가능
- 티 / 커피 시설
계정의 비밀번호를 입력해주세요 <% email %>