Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
At an affordable rate for the budget tourist we offer complete facilities: laundry service, money changer, restaurant & bar, swimming pool, Internet Corner and Spa. Other Guest's needs such as shops, a supermarket, entertainment centre and a bank can be found near the hotel, just a short walk away.
Legian Village Hotel is located in the heart of Legian, which is part of the Kuta district, one of our most famous tourist destinations with creamy waves stretching in either direction only a short 200 meters walk away.
The hotel is split into two areas by the local street. The North Wing (JONI I) is the main precinct and has its own Restaurant and Spa, while the South Wing (JONI II) is separate across the street, and requires a short walk to reach the restaurant and spa at the North Wing. Both North Wing and South Wing have the swimming pool and Internet corner.
Legian Village Hotel is close to the hustle and bustle of Kuta but far enough away for a peaceful stay. It is only 200 meters to Legian Beach, 3 kms from Ngurah Rai International Airport and half an hour's short drive to Denpasar, the Capital City of Bali.
We are proud to offer you Balinese hospitality and service of a standard to make you feel like you never left home. Our guests who usually become our friends usually say when leaving, 'Until We Meet Again', which translates very easily into Indonesian 'Sampai Jumpa Lagi'. We look forward to being able to provide you with a memorable holiday in Bali - 'The Island Of the Gods'. 규정 보기
객실 현황 확인
- 무료 아침 식사
- 무료 와이파이
- 무료 주차장
- 인터넷 사용가능
- 침대시트 제공
- 타월 포함
- 안전 금고
- 케이블 TV
- 24 시간 경비
- 24 시간 리셉션
- 객실 청소
- 룸 서비스(운영시간 제한)
- 세탁 시설
- 인터넷 사용
- 직통 다이얼 전화
- 짐 보관 가능
- 투어 / 여행 안내 데스크
- 팩스 서비스
- 미니 슈퍼마켓
계정의 비밀번호를 입력해주세요 <% email %>