Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
Cancellation must be made 48hr prior check-in.
No-show penalty: 30% of reservation
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Our multi-lingual staff is on hand 24 hours to help you. We can provide you information about tours to Miami, Everglades, Key West and Orlando.
*Coffee and Tea served in the lobby through the day
* Free Wi-Fi access at the lobby
*Free transportation to Miami International Airport (MIA) and Cruise Port of Miami (see note)
* Iron & Iron Board available
*Hair Dryer available
*24 Hour Manned Front Desk
* Recording Security Cameras
* Easy access to bus routes going to Miami Beach (15 minutes trip)
*Only One Block From Metromover station
*Check -in by 3:00 PM
*Check-out at 11:30 AM
*Failure to check-out by 11:30AM will result in the Credit Card on file being charged a late checkout fee.
*24 hours cancellation notice VIA EMAIL ONLY to avoid charges
*In case of 'No Show' the total of one night will be charged
*$5.00 shuttle: 2 carry-on bags, must be booked at the Front Desk 24 hours in advance. Departures at 10:00AM and 3:00PM to Miami Intl Airport, 10:45AM to Port of Miami. No pick up service available.
*Local Taxes, 13%, are not included in quoted prices
*Maximum night stay 21 days
*Guest under 18 years of age must be accompanied by legal guardian
*No cash refund, Credit Card refund only
*Credit Card required 규정 보기
객실 현황 확인
- 24 시간 리셉션
- 공항 이동
- 짐 보관 가능
- 투어 / 여행 안내 데스크
계정의 비밀번호를 입력해주세요 <% email %>