Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Here you can enjoy peace and quiet in a beautiful natural environment. If it is warm, you can take a refreshing dip in lake Långasjön, which is only 100m away. There are also fine walking trail around the lake, wild fishing and rich bird life. Enjoy a relaxing trip into the deep forests of Småland. There are walking trails and cycle paths surrounding Vilhelm Moberg’s Emigrant District. It is 1.5km to Klasatorpet where the film Emigrants was recorded. The hostel houses an emigrant’s museum.
At Langasjo Vandrarhem STF we offer comfortable private rooms as well as cottages. The cottages are fitted with kitchenette, seating areas. One cottage is wheelchair accessible. Our private rooms have a workdesk or seating area and have shared bathroom facilities.
Langasjo Vandrarhem STF' Policies & Conditions:
Cancellation policy: 24 hours before arrival.
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards, debit cards. This property may pre-authorise your card before arrival.
Check in: 5pm-7pm June-August, rest of the year: 5-6 pm
Check out before 10:00 .
Breakfast not included. You can buy breakfast during summer June-August, 75 SEK.
Reception: June-august 9am-13pm and 5-7 pm. Low season: 5-6 pm.
If you have any questions email or give us a call. 규정 보기
객실 현황 확인
- 무료 와이파이
- 무료 주차장
- 조식 포함되지 않음
- 세탁 시설
- 자전거 대여
- 티 / 커피 시설
계정의 비밀번호를 입력해주세요 <% email %>