Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
* * * As part of Landing Pads ongoing effort to provide a safe Hostel, we require guests provided evidence of at least one covid Vaccination dose before arrival and be fully vaccinated by the 3rd of November. * * *
Our 40 bed hostel features a fully equipped kitchen including an espresso coffee machine, multiple bathrooms/showers, lounge room with TV & Chromecast, sun porch, covered outdoor area and BBQ.
Brunswick is an awesome suburb with great transport options (trams/trains/buses) just minutes away. Nearby Sydney Road has supermarkets, great shopping, bars & cafes to discover.
When staying with Landing Pads you also get included: unlimited Wi-Fi, all linens & towel, individual food storage space, kitchen supplies (tea/coffee/salt/pepper/oil etc.), air conditioning, a great social culture and a place to make new friends. We host regular hostel events in-house and around Melbourne, plus help finding work and getting settled into the Melbourne lifestyle.
We're a small hostel and don't have a full time reception. Check-in times are 10:00am-12:00pm Please e-mail us if you need to arrange a check in time outside of these hours.
PLEASE NOTE: we do not check in before 10:00am or after 8:00 pm so as not to disturb sleeping guests who have to get up for work in the morning.
If you're looking for short - mid-term stay in Melbourne and want to share the culture and live the adventure, Landing Pads Brunswick is for you 규정 보기
객실 현황 확인
- 무료 도시 지도
- 무료 와이파이
- 침대시트 제공
- 타월 포함
- Flexible NRR
- 기구 및 용구
- 다리미 / 다리미판
- 솥 / 냄비
- 야외 테라스
- 예약 교환
- 온수 샤워
- 자전거 주차장
- 조식 포함되지 않음
- 채용 정보 게시판
- 천정 환풍기
- 객실 청소
- 세탁 시설
- 안내 데스크(운영 시간 제한)
- 인터넷 사용
- 티 / 커피 시설
- 보드 게임
계정의 비밀번호를 입력해주세요 <% email %>