Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
30 day cancellation policy
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Cozy and home like feeling. TV, free Wireless Internet, and linens. You can share the kitchenette (No cooking) and bathroom or have private facilities. Our brownstone is very secure with a 24 hour security camera. We look forward to welcoming you.
YOU MUST BE OVER 25 YEARS OLD - If you are younger please email before booking.
Bookings must be for 3 consecutive nights only. Any bookings which are not for 3 consecutive nights will be cancelled.
We do not accept credit cards
No smoking, no personal mail, NO PORK
Free Wifi, linens, towels,
Each Room is private and has a TV
24 Hour Security Camera
Extremely Clean, bathrooms are cleaned several times a day
Quiet serene building
No walk ins- No single night-No exceptions No Parties
Legally we cannot accommodate children under the age of 10 years.
Anyone under 25 must be accompanied by an adult and be booked in Private rooms. No visitors allowed in the rooms
Single rooms - one person only. No exceptions.
Double bed is a full size or Queen size bed - for two.
No Credit Cards Accepted and we do require a refundable security deposit of $50. Bookings must be for consecutive nights only.
Cancellation and no-show policy
Please note that any cancellation or change must be notified directly to the us at least 48 hours before arrival date, in case of NO-SHOW you will not be allowed to return. Latest check in: 11pm 규정 보기
객실 현황 확인
- 무료 와이파이
- 인터넷 사용가능
- 침대시트 제공
- 타월 포함
- 다리미 / 다리미판
- 온수 샤워
- 조식 포함되지 않음
- 천정 환풍기
- 케이블 TV
- 헤어 드라이기
- 객실 청소
- 인터넷 사용
- 짐 보관 가능
- 티 / 커피 시설
계정의 비밀번호를 입력해주세요 <% email %>