Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
The outdoor restaurant is pleasant for wining and dining. Rooms have mosquito nets, to keep the bugs away. The outdoor garden is well manicured and offers tropical fauna and flora. After a rugged day on a safari, dust and mud covered attire can easily be cleaned through the in-house laundry service. Room service is on offer. WiFi is available in public areas while a shared lounge offers a public television. Luggage storage can be arranged. Parking comes for free for guests staying at La Safari inn, Yala.
Please note that the property can arrange safaris to the National parks of Yala, Udawalawe & Bundala upon request at an additional cost. Guests can choose from the safari timings, 0500 hours to 1200 hours or a full day safari.
Please note that the property wants to inform the guests that there will be imposers from other properties at the train or bus station pretending to be the representative of the property. It is advised that the guests call the property directly in case they are lost.
Please note that transportation to/from bus station will be provided for guests from Tissamaharama town to the hotel on request. Please contact the property for more details.
Look forward to see you here.
***Property Policies & Conditions:
1. Cancellation policy: At least 3 days advance notice for free cancellation.
2. Check in from 14:00 to 23:00.
3. Check out before 11:00.
4. Payment upon arrival by cash and Card.
5. Reception working hours 09:00-23:00. 규정 보기
객실 현황 확인
- 무료 와이파이
- 침대시트 제공
- 타월 포함
- 야외 테라스
- 조식 포함되지 않음
- 안내 데스크(운영 시간 제한)
- 티 / 커피 시설
계정의 비밀번호를 입력해주세요 <% email %>