Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Located just on the edge of the town, La Ruka is a short stroll away onto a beautiful and vibrant jungle side property. It is just far enough way to hear the true sounds of the jungle at night, but close enough for a walk or bike ride to grab a bite to eat and listen to some live music. Walking into the reception you will be welcomed with a warm smile and positive vibes. If you arrive in the morning the person behind the desk will most likely be one of the owners, Dannie or Dave. And if not they, another fellow backpacker will guide you through the property to get your bearings and meet up with other travelers playing pool, sharing a community meal or enjoying good conversation over a little Caribbean green.
La Ruka Hostel Policies and Conditions:
Cancellation policy: 48h before arrival.
Check in from 14:00.
Check out before 11:00 .
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards, debit cards.
This property might pre-authorize your credit card.
Breakfast not included.
The reception services is open rom 07.00 to 22.00
Welcome all sexes, colors, religions, languages, shapes, sizes and lovers.
Check in time. It varies depending on our checkouts for that day but you can expect to be settled in by around 2pm. If you arrive before your room is ready we will happily store your bags at reception while you head to the beach, check out town or chill in a hammock.
Check out. Feel free to leave your bags at reception if you are not traveling onward right away.
Please be respectful of fellow travelers and our lovely planet we live on. Please help us keep our planet beautiful and clean by recycling and composting during your stay with us.
No Pet policy. We have 3 lovely hostel dogs that are a part of your little Caribbean family and they seem to get really jealous of other pets.
Smoking is only allowed in designated areas.
We reserve the right to apply an ' Bad Behaviour Tax' to your bill if you damage property, disregard smoking signs, disturb other guests or decide not to clean up after yourself in the communal kitchen.
All payments made with credit card will include a 10% charge.
A 10 USD Key Deposit (cash only) is required upon check in. This deposit will be refunded at check out when you return your key. Groups are welcome to share keys but please keep in mind you do need a key after 10 pm to enter the property. 규정 보기
객실 현황 확인
- 무료 와이파이
- 무료 주차장
- 예약 교환
- 온수 샤워
- 조식 포함되지 않음
- 천정 환풍기
계정의 비밀번호를 입력해주세요 <% email %>