Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
Non refundable 30% deposit fee
No pets, as we already have two cats
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
We welcome you in five different rooms: two 4-beds dorms, and three private double rooms, two of which can welcome up to four people.
We include a delicious breakfast made with local organic ingredients, and you have access to a fully equipped kitchen to cook your meals.
You can also relax in the spacious living room, eat or simply check out the view from the terrace or the balconies, and read one of our many books we make available in our reading room.
There is solar and wood pellet heating in the winter, and fresh nights in the summer. The house is close to all mountain activities you can think of, and at the same time isolated enough to be peaceful, the only neighbors are forests and mountains !
La Paille Policies & Conditions:
Cancellation policy: 48 hs before arrival. In case of a late cancellation or No Show, you will be charged the first night of your stay.
Check in from 15:00 to 18:00 .
Check out before 11:00 .
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards.
The property may pre-authorize your card before the arrival.
Taxes not included - occupancy tax 0.80 EUR per person per night.
Reception Hours 15:00 to 18:30
Child friendly. 규정 보기
객실 현황 확인
- 무료 도시 지도
- 무료 아침 식사
- 무료 주차장
- 침대시트 제공
- 타월 포함
- 다리미 / 다리미판
- 식기 세척기
- 아기침대 제공
- 야외 테라스
- 예약 교환
- 온수 샤워
- 24 시간 경비
- 객실 청소
- 안내 데스크(운영 시간 제한)
- 익스프레스 체크인/아웃
- 짐 보관 가능
- 투어 / 여행 안내 데스크
- 티 / 커피 시설
- 보드 게임
계정의 비밀번호를 입력해주세요 <% email %>