Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Palomino is on the main Santa Marta Riohacha highway, is one of Colombia's most perfect beaches, and in the other side the Sierra Nevada Mountains the place is indigenous. Palomino is a great place to backpacker stay and explore both, side of nature along the coast.
There are two private double en suite rooms on the ground floor.The first floor which is made of bamboo and wood offers three rooms with a double bed and bunk bed with shared bathroom. There are two mixed dormitory rooms with a capacity of 6 people on the same floor. Each bed is equipped with wall fan and mosquito net. On the second floor there is an open plan , rooftop mixed dormitory with a capacity of 10 people. All bathrooms are located on the ground floor. The rooftop offers a panoramic view of the Sierra Nevada Mountain. The beach is 15 min walk away. The property offers a fully equipped kitchen, laundry facilities , 24 hr electricity and water services,coffee and free wifi access available.
La Natura Hostel Policies & Conditions:
Check in from 14:00 to 22:00 .
Check out before 12:00.
Cancellation policy: 24 hours before arrival.
Payment upon arrival by cash or card,
Reception time 7:00 to 21:00.
Child friendly. 규정 보기
객실 현황 확인
- 무료 아침 식사
- 무료 와이파이
- 무료 주차장
- 침대시트 제공
- Follows Covid-19 sanitation guidance
- 솥 / 냄비
- 야외 수영장
- 야외 테라스
- 조식 포함되지 않음
- 천정 환풍기
- 객실 청소
- 세탁 시설
- 안내 데스크(운영 시간 제한)
- 짐 보관 가능
- 티 / 커피 시설
계정의 비밀번호를 입력해주세요 <% email %>