Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
The hotel reserves the right to keep 25% of the total reservation if it is canceled before 3 days, being 50% if it is the same day of entry.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
La Molinuca is situated within the Picos de Europa National Park, surrounded by mountains. Ruta del Cares hiking route is a 20-minute drive away. La Molinuca is in the heart of Asturias, a 20-minute drive from the coast. Llanes is 35 minutes' drive from La Molinuca and Santander Airport is an hour's drive away. Arenas de Cabrales is 17 km away.
We have several types of rooms, all of them private fully equipped. The hotel has a traditional restaurant with typical Asturian décor. There are many local specials, such as Peñamellera cheese. A terrace and bar are also available. Rooms at La Molinuca are all simple and en suite. They have bathroom amenities, a hairdryer and a TV. A tour desk service is offered on site. The area is also ideal for hiking and cycling and fishing and canoeing are possible in the nearby Cares River.
La Molinuca Policies and Conditions:
Cancellation policy: 72h before arrival.
Check in from 16:00 to 23:00 .
Check out before 12:00 .
Payment upon arrival by credit cards, debit cards.
This property might pre-authorize your credit card.
Breakfast not included - 5.00 EUR per
person per day.
The reception service is open from 08.00 to 23.30.
The maximum period of stay is 14 days. 규정 보기
객실 현황 확인
- 무료 와이파이
- 무료 주차장
- 타월 포함
- 아기침대 제공
- 온수 샤워
- 조식 포함되지 않음
- 카드 전화
- 헤어 드라이기
- 휠체어 이용가능
- 객실 청소
- 늦은 체크아웃
- 안내 데스크(운영 시간 제한)
- 식사 이용가능
계정의 비밀번호를 입력해주세요 <% email %>