Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
La Madrugada offers unparalleled accommodations, nothing is crowded here. Our dorms feature 10 foot high ceilings, hotel grade 10 inch mattresses, two en-suite private bathrooms and showers, two industrial ceiling fans, lockers and custom made bunks. Our private rooms are just as good, include one double or queen bed, one bunk, 32” inch flat screen tv, air conditioning and en-suite bathroom and shower. We have ample areas to socialize in, including pool table, bar, and cafeteria. If you wish to cook for yourself, there is a full blown kitchen at your disposal. You can also enjoy our beer patio, where you can relax in one of our many hammocks or simply play some hoops! The hostel has ample on site parking and 24 hour security service.
Hostel Madrugada sits on a one block property, with ample private parking spaces and amazing facilities.One block away from the Guamilito Artisan's market, we are located in the heart of our city.
Walking distance from the anthropology museum, restaurants, pharmacies and jogging trails. Two blocks away from TICA bus ticketing office. 5 minutes away from main bar and restaurant area in the city. 15 minutes from the airport and 10 minutes from the bus terminal.
La Madrugada Hostel Policies and Conditions:
Check in from 13:00 to 22:00 .
Check out before 13:00 .
Cancellation policy: 48 hours before arrival.
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards, debit cards.
Taxes not included - 19.00%
Breakfast not included - 3 USD per person per day.
No Smoking inside the hostel or rooms, smoking is allowed in the outdoor sitting areas.
No drugs allowed.
24 hrs checking available with prior reservation. 규정 보기
객실 현황 확인
- 무료 와이파이
- 무료 주차장
- 인터넷 사용가능
- 침대시트 제공
- 타월 포함
- 야외 테라스
- 예약 교환
- 온수 샤워
- 자전거 주차장
- 조식 포함되지 않음
- 천정 환풍기
- 케이블 TV
- 휠체어 이용가능
- 24 시간 경비
- 24 시간 리셉션
- 객실 청소
- 공항 이동
- 세탁 시설
- 인터넷 사용
- 짐 보관 가능
- 투어 / 여행 안내 데스크
- 식사 이용가능
- 티 / 커피 시설
- 보드 게임
계정의 비밀번호를 입력해주세요 <% email %>