Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Additional Terms and Conditions
Hostel will charge 30% if cancelled before payment date of the remaining amount. After that date 100% will be charged to the credit card.
Guests should follow the hostel's internal rules and in case of not abiding them additional fees may be charged. The booking person bears the consequences for the whole group in case of non-compliance with the regulations.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
- Choice of fully renovated comfortable rooms with security lockers (electronic locks)
- Free continental breakfast
- Free Luggage Storage
- Free tea & coffee all day (except special price offers)
- Location in the heart of Poznan, but in silent area
- Updated calendar of gigs, events and things to do - just ask us!
- Free internet access, Wi-Fi (except special price* offers)
- Big common room with DVD player and cable TV with massive sofa for chilling out
- Fully equipped Guest Kitchen
- Big fridge for all kind of drinks
- Linen included in price
- Towels - 5 PLN
- 24 hour Reception - no curfews or lockouts
- Credit cards accepted
- Laundry facilities (small charge)
Please note we have a 48 hours cancellation policy
Hostel is located within close distance to The Old Brewery Mole (150 m); The National Museum of Poznan (70 m) and The International Fairs Area (800m) .
There are many restaurants, pubs and coffee bars around us as well.
* SPECIAL PRICE - any price which is even or smaller than 35 PLN per person per day
Plese pay attention that special prices do not include services like:
- free coffe and tea
BUT linen, and common computer usage with the internet access is assured.
Guests should follow the hostel's internal rules and in case of not abiding them additional fees may be charged.
The booking person bears the consequences for the whole group in case of non-compliance with the regulations. 규정 보기
객실 현황 확인
- 무료 아침 식사
- 침대시트 제공
- 케이블 TV
- 키카드 사용
- 헤어 드라이기 대여
- 휠체어 이용가능
- 24 시간 경비
- 24 시간 리셉션
- 우편 서비스
- 자전거 대여
- 짐 보관 가능
- 타월 대여
- 투어 / 여행 안내 데스크
- 팩스 서비스
계정의 비밀번호를 입력해주세요 <% email %>