Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
La Grotta di Tiberio is located in Rome, Prati district, Old Town, Vatican City, two hundred meters from the metro station 'Ottaviano' A few steps from the most important cultural centers of tourist interest. The district offers many eateries and has a significant amount of stores for shopping.
La Grotta di Tiberio has the rooms comfortable and harmonious newly refurbished. We offer to the customer a pleasant stay. A large common area where you can have breakfast at the discretion, interact with the other guests, listen to music and watch TV.
La Grotta di Tiberio' s Policies & Conditions:
Check in from 12:00 to 20:00 .
Check out before 10:00 .
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards, debit cards. (This property may pre-authorise your card before arrival).
Taxes not included - occupancy tax 3.50 EUR per person per night
Cancellation policy: 7 days before arrival.
Children under 2 year in bed with parents: free
No Reception: please contact us to schedule a check-in time.
*****Please bear in mind that if a property cannot pre authorise your card for any reason, they will email you to ask you for further details. Should they not receive a response from you within 48 Hours they would be then entitled to cancel your reservation due to insufficient card details. ****** 규정 보기
객실 현황 확인
- 무료 도시 지도
- 무료 아침 식사
- 무료 와이파이
- 인터넷 사용가능
- 침대시트 제공
- 타월 포함
- 다리미 / 다리미판
- 온수 샤워
- 천정 환풍기
- 케이블 TV
- 헤어 드라이기
- 객실 청소
- 인터넷 사용
- 짐 보관 가능
- 티 / 커피 시설
계정의 비밀번호를 입력해주세요 <% email %>