Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 2 weeks prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
La Galería is located in the Cerro Concepcion in the middle of the UNESCO area, ideal to discover the city and all her beautiful street full of art. Really close from restaurants, bar and museum. In this sense, we are near to some of the most important attractions of the city such as Ascensor Reina Victoria, Plaza Victoria, Ascensor El Peral and Monumento a Los Heroes de Iquique, amongst other important landmarks of the city.
We have several types of rooms for several sort of guests and travellers. We have dorms with diverse capacities as well as we have private accommodation options with different capacities. In addition, we also count with several common areas where the guests and travellers can get together and exchange past experiences and future plans.
La Galería Policies and Conditions:
Cancellation policy: 48h before arrival.
Check in from 14:00 to 18:00 .
Check out from 11:00 to 12:00 .
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards, debit cards.
This property might pre-authorize your credit card.
Taxes not included - 19.00%
The reception service is from 10.00 to 24.00
This property might pre-authorize your credit card. 규정 보기
객실 현황 확인
- 무료 도시 지도
- 무료 아침 식사
- 무료 와이파이
- 인터넷 사용가능
- 타월 포함
- 다리미 / 다리미판
- 야외 테라스
- 예약 교환
- 온수 샤워
- 카드 전화
- 케이블 TV
- 헤어 드라이기
- 휠체어 이용가능
- 객실 청소
- 늦은 체크아웃
- 안내 데스크(운영 시간 제한)
- 짐 보관 가능
- 티 / 커피 시설
계정의 비밀번호를 입력해주세요 <% email %>