Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 4 weeks prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, College / University, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
The Fontana dei Desideri is a new facility comprising 8 terraced mini-apartments, two of which are suitable for disabled guests. Each 37m2 apartment is en suite and features an air-conditioned double bedroom, air-conditioned lounge with kitchenette, sofa bed and satellite TV.
Wine lovers will be delighted to hear that the immense SELLA&MOSCA estate – where you can sample the very finest wines Sardinia has to offer – is only 3km away. Culture vultures, on the other hand, can look forward to visiting the equally close Necropolis of Anghelu Ruiu.
Check in Time: 14pm
Check out Time: 10am
Credit Cards Accepted.
Cancellation Policy: 72hours.
Breakfast Not Included. breakfast 5 euro
In the period between the 1st of june 2018 and the 31th August the property has a cancellation policy of 10 days 규정 보기
객실 현황 확인
- 무료 도시 지도
- 무료 와이파이
- 인터넷 사용가능
- 침대시트 제공
- 타월 포함
- 아기침대 제공
- 야외 수영장
- 야외 테라스
- 어린이 놀이터 지역
- 조식 포함되지 않음
- 케이블 TV
- 헤어 드라이기
- 안내 데스크(운영 시간 제한)
- 인터넷 사용
- 짐 보관 가능
- 티 / 커피 시설
계정의 비밀번호를 입력해주세요 <% email %>