Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
La Casa de la Montaña is located in walking distances from several parks and reserves. We are surrounded with beautiful forests and gardens. From all of our rooms you will have a view to the forest and garden and will find an excellent spotting place for animals, in our property guest often get to see Coatis, agoutis,monkeys and birds including really attractive birds like the bellbird and the quetzal. You will get to see beautiful butterflies and hummigbirds in our gardens.
We are located 1.5 km from Santa Elena town is a beautiful property surrounded by animals and wildlife.
The Bed and and breakfast was founded in 2017 by a local Costa Rican family.
We provided a delicious breakfast included with you stay and the forest surrounding us will let you see multiple different birds and animals.
We have a beautiful garden where you can sit and read or enjoy a delicious cup of coffee. We provide free parking and WiFi.
La Casa de la Montaña Policies & Conditions:
Cancellation policy: 24h before arrival.
In case of a late cancellation or No Show, you will be charged the first night of your stay.
Check in from 14:00 to 20:00 .
Check out before 10:00 .
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards.
The property may pre-authorise your card before arrival.
Reception opening times:from 6.00 to 20.00
No pet allowed
The maximum period of stay is of 14 days. 규정 보기
객실 현황 확인
- 무료 도시 지도
- 무료 아침 식사
- 무료 와이파이
- 무료 주차장
- 인터넷 사용가능
- 타월 포함
- 아기침대 제공
- 야외 테라스
- 온수 샤워
- 헤어 드라이기 대여
- 휠체어 이용가능
- 24 시간 경비
- 공항 이동
- 셔틀 버스
- 안내 데스크(운영 시간 제한)
- 인터넷 사용
- 짐 보관 가능
- 투어 / 여행 안내 데스크
- 티 / 커피 시설
- 보드 게임
계정의 비밀번호를 입력해주세요 <% email %>