Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
We don t add a 21% more to pay when you finalize your booking !!!
1 Block away from bus station
2 blocks from the town center
4 blocks from the sea
Franais, English and espaol spoken
Free coffee and tea all day !
Vincent and Gilda invite you to have the best stay in town offering their house !
They met in 2009 and together decided to create this hostel.
Vincent,a french now installed in Argentina, will offer you his experience as a traveller and Gilda will help you to discover her native place.
La Casa de Tounens, more than just a hostel, it is a place to meet other travellers and share experiences.
The house has 5 rooms for a 16 to 20 beds capacity.
We offer the breakfast and let the kitchen if you need to cook.
To enjoy your meals or just rest, you'll find a living room, a tv room with cable and dvd and an other room with computers.
We can also help you to organize your stay in Puerto Madryn. You'll find in our website all the information you'll need.
For more options like SINGLE , 3 or 4 people rooms, you can also contact us.
Gilda and Vincent
Check in is from 12h
Check out is by 10am
Cancellation policy is 24 hours before the day of arrival
Groups are accepted 규정 보기
객실 현황 확인
- 무료 아침 식사
- 무료 와이파이
- 인터넷 사용가능
- 침대시트 제공
- 타월 포함
- 야외 테라스
- 예약 교환
- 온수 샤워
- 천정 환풍기
- 케이블 TV
- 헤어 드라이기
- 헤어 드라이기 대여
- 24 시간 리셉션
- 인터넷 사용
- 자전거 대여
- 짐 보관 가능
- 타월 대여
- 투어 / 여행 안내 데스크
- 티 / 커피 시설
- 닌텐도 Wii
- 보드 게임
계정의 비밀번호를 입력해주세요 <% email %>