Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
All group booking are non refundable
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
We also have Storm Shelter; a Café onsite, which is a great place to catch up with people about the day with a coffee and treat yourself to a great breakfast, toasties or snack.
Shuttle service provides daily transport to the Tongariro Crossing, Ruapehu ski fields, and other walks.
Ride the Ohakune Old Coach Road and check out AJ Hacketts first NZ bungy jump off the Hapuawhenua viaduct in 1987.
Do a guided or freedom hire canoe adventure along the idyllic Whanganui River and check out the Bridge To Nowhere.
With action-packed activities in the area, all year round the LKNZ crew has loads of local knowledge to share with all of our guests and can organize and book you in for what you choose to experience during your stay.
LKNZ Lodge has magnificent views of Mt Ruapehu. Supermarket, restaurants and bars, rentals and shops all within a 2 minute walk. Just a 20 minute drive up the mountain to Turoa ski field and only a further 20 minutes to Whakapapa on the other side of the mountain.
LKNZ Lodge facilities include: four fully equipped kitchens, laundry and drying room, central heating, dining and lounge areas with pool table, high-speed wireless internet, three TV rooms with movie library, free off street parking with CCTV.
Our Lodges have modern kitchens, comfy lounges with TVs and an extensive D.V.D library for those quiet relaxing days.
Our Back Lodge is older and has a slightly rustic feel to it. The bathrooms require a short covered walk outside to get to them.
Come let the LKNZ Crew make your time in Ruapehu awesome!
Please inform us if you arrival will be after office hours (Tues-Thurs 7pm, Fri-Mon 9pm)
Unlimited WIFI when you check-in! 규정 보기
객실 현황 확인
- 무료 도시 지도
- 무료 주차장
- 인터넷 사용가능
- 침대시트 제공
- 뜨거운 욕조
- 야외 테라스
- 예약 교환
- 온수 샤워
- 자전거 주차장
- 조식 포함되지 않음
- 케이블 TV
- 헤어 드라이기 대여
- 24 시간 경비
- 객실 청소
- 세탁 시설
- 셔틀 버스
- 안내 데스크(운영 시간 제한)
- 익스프레스 체크인/아웃
- 인터넷 사용
- 자전거 대여
- 짐 보관 가능
- 타월 대여
- 투어 / 여행 안내 데스크
- 식사 이용가능
- 보드 게임
계정의 비밀번호를 입력해주세요 <% email %>