Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
The Hostel follows stringent Hygiene and Quality standards. This is a place where people of different nations, backgrounds, religion, age groups, come together and enjoy. They get to know each other. Make some thick friends and share their knowledge.
Our Hostel’s a place to fall in friendship with likeminded people. Besides, our hostel’s also the place, where you can get to form a joyful gang to hangout with, like old school friends. Explore the city together and take back with you some lifetime memories. KyGo Hostels provide accommodation with a shared lounge, a lovely garden, non -alcoholic property and a free Wi-Fi. All rooms have access to a Patio.
At KyGo Hostels, each room includes air conditioning and a private bathroom with a Geyser. Access to Washing Machine & shared Kitchen. Vegetarian breakfast is served daily.
***Property Policies & Conditions:
1. Cancellation policy: 1 day before arrival.
2. Check in from 12:00 to 23:00.
3. Check out before 11:00 noon.
4. Payment upon arrival by cash only.
5. Reception working hours 24*7.
6. Age Restriction:18+.
7. Non - Alcoholic property.
8. Taxes included.
9. Breakfast included.
10. No pets. 규정 보기
객실 현황 확인
- 무료 아침 식사
- 무료 와이파이
- 무료 주차장
- 인터넷 사용가능
- 침대시트 제공
- Flexible NRR
- Follows Covid-19 sanitation guidance
- 기구 및 용구
- 다리미 / 다리미판
- 솥 / 냄비
- 수건은 포함되지 않음
- 야외 테라스
- 온수 샤워
- 자전거 주차장
- 천정 환풍기
- 24 시간 리셉션
- 객실 청소
- 세탁 시설
- 익스프레스 체크인/아웃
- 인터넷 사용
- 짐 보관 가능
- 티 / 커피 시설
- 보드 게임
계정의 비밀번호를 입력해주세요 <% email %>